If there is one toy that kids would never get bored of, it is an outdoor ride-on. And kids’ ride-on toys have evolved a great deal.
Besides the exact prototype looking cars and bikes, there are Dune Buggies and ATVs for the kids. With accurate detailing, slick controls and of course vibrant colors, when you wish to buy a Razor Dune Buggy or kids ATV, the choices are many. These are great ideally for kids older than 8 years.
If you have a kid who loves the speed and thrill of riding and automobile and one who can efficiently handle the controls himself, then these are must haves.
Best 5 ATVs and Razor Dune Buggies for Kids:
- Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket
- Razor Force Drifter Kart
- Atv 125cc Fully Automatic with Reverse
- Fisher-Price Power Wheels Green Kawasaki KFX
- Power Wheels Dune Racer – Lava Red & Black
For kids in the age group, 3 to 5, quad bikes or ATVs are better choices. These come with additional safety features for smaller kids and easier controls that they can manage. And their maximum speeds are also on the lower end ensuring that they can’t get away from you too fast.
And the braking system is sturdy and easy for the younger kids. For kids around 6 to 10 years of age, Razor Dune Buggy could be introduced. Razor has been ruling the market of kid’s ride-ons for a long while and no wonder the Dune Buggy became an instant hit.
It comes with some of the best safety features so you could let your kid enjoy his ride without a worry. Leave the gas-powered ATVs and Dune buggies for the older kids and teens. These could be driven on roads and come with better durability but are not ideal for kids below 10 years of age.
Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike:
If you have a teen at home who loves rugged outdoor rides and drives, this dirt bike is a great choice.
This electric bike is great even on the roads.
Quiet operation, a powerful motor which is chain driven and a very responsive throttle control and hand brakes, this dirt bike has everything you would ask for, plus the extra safe design for the kids.
The maximum speed is 14mph and a fully charged battery is good for a good 30-minute ride.
Razor Force Drifter Kart
Yet another feather in Razor’s hat, this is a snazzy looking drifter kart.
Super responsive handbrakes and easy accelerator controls make it easy for the kids.
Rear POM wheels offer the essential smooth and control on the track. Maximum speed attainable is 12mph. It comes with comfortable bucket seats.
The rear POM tires are sure to make your kid rule the drift track. Front wheels are of sturdy aluminum to offer the right amount of control on the track. After a full charge, your kid could ride the kart for a full 40 minutes.
Atv 125cc Fully Automatic with Reverse
With sleek styling and impressive controls, this ATV is sure to impress kids and adults alike.
It comes with a powerful 125cc engine for some hardcore racing on the track. For additional safety, there is also a remote kill switch.
The high-performance dual brakes are quick. You could start the ATV with the push button control in the vehicle or even with a remote start trigger.
Staying as close to the adult version of an ATV as possible this one also comes with reverse gear. The front brake is hand controlled and is a drum brake. The rear hydraulic brakes are foot controlled.
Fisher-Price Power Wheels Green Kawasaki KFX
Fisher Price knows the kids. That is why it has been able to rule the kid’s toys and ride-ons segment for this long.
Thoughtfully designed for 3 to 6-year-old kids this comes with the best safety features keeping the smaller kids in mind.
The dual speed variations allowed are 3mph and 6 mph. An additional reverse mode comes with the speed limit of 3mph.
The traction in the extra-wide tires has been done to make it easy to ride on any type of surface with enough grip.
Parental speed lock is available for extra safety.
This is also a cheap Dune buggy you could get for the beginners in the lower age group.
Power Wheels Dune Racer – Lava Red & Black
This is another Racer for the 3 to 6 year olds.
With Monster traction to enable riding on any type of terrain, it comes with dual seats so your kid could take your friend along and have some real racing time.
The parental speed control lock when implemented, your kid could reach a maximum speed of 2.5mph.
Once your kid gets the knack of it, you could remove the speed lock to allow up to 5mph. The reverse speeds can go up to 2.5mph.
Advantages over the competitors:
- The Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket outperforms most other competitors in this segment in the accuracy of the controls it offers. Every Dune buggy review talks about the durability of the kart and how quiet it is, making it ideal for a fuss-free ride in a calm neighborhood.
- Razor Force Drifter Kart with its close to the ground design is one of the most stable karts for kids and thus is top notch in terms of safety.
The independent shocks of the Tao Atv 125cc Fully Automatic offer a smooth ride even on a bumpy terrain. This is also a pretty affordable kids ATV that also offers some of the coolest features in the segment
- When you talk about Dune buggy price, the Kawasaki KFX from Fisher Price is the most attractively priced product. The steel frame construction offers the highest rated safety for kids in the 3 to 6 year old
- This is one razor dune buggy that allows an extra passenger for some extra fun. In this segment, this is something which you cannot find in many dune buggies. Along with this addition and some great pricing, it also comes with impressively responsive controls.
The final verdict:
If you are looking for a beginner level razor dune buggy for a smaller kid, the models from Fisher Price are your best bets. Razor’s kart and dune buggies are great for older kids as they come with larger speed limits.
- 1 Best 5 ATVs and Razor Dune Buggies for Kids:
- 2 Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike:
- 3 Razor Force Drifter Kart
- 4 Atv 125cc Fully Automatic with Reverse
- 5 Fisher-Price Power Wheels Green Kawasaki KFX
- 6 Power Wheels Dune Racer – Lava Red & Black
- 7 Advantages over the competitors:
- 8 The final verdict: