The big boys need some fun too and what better way to have fun than have your very own Drift Trike.
Coming from the house of Razor, is the Razor DXT Drift Trike that will satisfy your need for thrill and speed.
Drift triking as it is commonly known as combines the thrill of drifting in a much smaller vehicle than a car and at a much safer speed.
It also lets your relive your childhood in a trike that is built for kids and adults alike.
If you love drift triking and are looking for an affordable and quality drift trike then this Razor DXT drift trike review is just what you need right now.
Razor DXT Drift Trike – Best Features:
We will start off by telling you what is great about the Razor DXT drift trike
The Moto-style construction employs a frame made of stainless steel which keeps the trike rust-free even in extreme weather conditions like snow.
When you are not cruising downhill you can use the BMX style platform pedals on the front free-wheel to gain speed. The front-wheel is a large 20” x 2.125” freewheel that comes with a sturdy aluminum rim. Ride in style with the moto-style handlebars that come with pro-style grips to help you drift in style even at top speeds.
In the rear are two Kart style wheels that are made of blow molded POM (polyocomethylene). POM is very similar to PVC that is used in Go-Kart tyres and is perfect for drifting as it is hard, resistant to abrasion and gives the lowest amount of friction while drifting.
The full size steel frame gives you total peace of mind, as your bike will never rust even in the coldest of winters letting you drift even when it is snowing. This one will give your regular bike a run for its money.
The trike is built with fun loving adults in mind and can easily fit anyone up to a height of 6 ft. and up to a weight of 198 lbs.
The bucket style seat is super comfortable for both kids and adults alike and what’s even better, the seat can be adjusted. So even your kids can use it and the reach the pedals without a problem.
The trike is easy to put together in under 30 minutes and you won’t even need to read the instructions though they are very clear if you need them.
The drift trike is made of quality components like a stainless steel frame, alloys cranks, chrome hub caps, alloy brakes, aluminum rim all of which makes it a highly durable gear that will let you perform on your track.
A drift trike is more than a bike and your whole body gets a workout especially if you are not downhill and are using the pedals.
Being a gravity drift trike, you can get only as much speed as you pedal and according to the slope downhill. Typical top speeds achievable in a drift trike is in the range of 20 – 25 mph.
- Brake strength – The brakes may not be very powerful for some but can easily be changed if you need more power
- Downhill trike – As this one is a gravity drift trike, it is better suited for downhill or flatlands and is not for uphill rides like motorized trikes
Advantages over competition
- Portable – Weighing only 32 lbs, it is very portable so you can take it with you wherever you go and will easily fit in your car boot as it is compact
- Stable – The entire construction has been designed to be stable and allow for a greater drift. The front flat bar stabilizes the frame while the rear kart-style wheels give you the necessary drift
- Great price – The drift trike comes at a super affordable price tag and as if that wasn’t enough if you look out for a Razor DXT drift trike for sale then you can even get a cheap Razor DXT drift trike
- Brand value – This trike comes from Razor, a brand that has become synonymous with action sports
Whether you are an action-loving junkie or a fun loving kid or even a dare-devil grandma, the Razor DXT drift trike will give you some great drifting action and hours of fun.
This is one that the entire family can use and give you a workout in the bargain. And with the quality brand like Razor and a price tag that is almost a steal, there is no need to wait for the fun to begin.